Dynamo Aviation utilizing its superior design engineering and PMA expertise has developed a wide range of PMA EGT harnesses that support the following engine applications:
III General Electric CF6 and CFM56 series
III Pratt and Whitney PW2000, PW4000, JT8D, JT9
III IAI V2500.
OUR PMA EGT HARNESSES were designed to incorporate critical customer concerns with the existing harnesses and incorporates several customer benefits to include: improved durability, longer on-wing time, and lower cost.
DYNAMO’S design incorporates features that address
the engines harsh operating environments, field
maintenance requirements and the need for optimal operating performance. We listened to our customer and designed the harness to meet their specific requirements.
PMA & FFA DER APPROVED REPAIR
- Extended Life
- Improved Performance
- Lower cost of ownership
- Improved design
Key Design Features:
- Dual layer 304L stainless steel braiding
- Molded sealed connector
- Increased separation between lug and the braid to eliminate direct short
- Multiple layers of fiberglass insulation
- High temperature wires and ceramic wrap
- Positive lock ratcheting type connector
- Adjustable clamps for ease of installation
- Cushioned metal clamps to avoid heat sink
- Stiffened leads to eliminate failures caused by vibration